--- test.py ----------------

global crap
crap = None

def set_crap():
        crap = "yay"

def return_crap():
        return crap
---------------------------

And run the functions set_crap and return_crap from C# using the following
code:

--- program.cs ----------------
--- Code is not being displayed right here, view the uploaded file I sent
---
-------------------------------

static void Main(string[] args)
{
        ScriptEngine engine = Python.CreateEngine();
        ScriptSource source = engine.CreateScriptSourceFromFile("test.py");
        ScriptScope scope = engine.CreateScope();

        try
        {

                source.Execute(scope);

        }
        catch (Exception ex)
        {
                ExceptionOperations eo =
engine.GetService<ExceptionOperations>();
                Console.WriteLine(eo.FormatException(ex));
        }

        SetData = scope.GetVariable<Func>("set_crap");
        GetData = scope.GetVariable<Func>("return_crap");

        SetData();
        object temp = GetData();

        Console.ReadLine();
}

static Func SetData;
static Func GetData;
-------------------------------

The code compiles and runs but "temp" is always null.
How would one go of running IronPython while maintaining all variables
inside python?
Cause the way I see it, whenever I run a function, all variables are
resettet.

Sincerely:
Jonatan Nilsson
Iceland

P.S.
I am using IronPython 2.0.1

P.P.S.
Your documentation for C# using IronPython 2.0.1 are nonexistant :S Where
are the documentation on using IronPython 2.0.1 in C#?
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22570584/program.cs program.cs