I apologize for the next several questions. I'm want to play with a .net library but don't want to doit in C# or VB. I prefer dynamic languages.

Anyway, I have a few questions I'm struggling to find complete examples for.

First, in my test directory inside either cmd or powershell, ipy.exe isn't found when I enter it on the command line. I tried changing the PATH environment variable:

   setenv PATH=%PATH%;c:\Program Files\Iron Python 2.0.1\

and it shows in my environment, but still when I enter "ipy" at the command line it isn't found. What am I missing?

Second, I need to add the directory with the DLLs of the library I want to play with. I think I need:

   import clr
   import sys
   sys.path = sys.path + ["c:\program files\syncfusion\essential
   studio\7.1.0.30\assemblies\3.5"]
   clr.AddReference("syncfusion.pdf.base")

Does that make sense?

If that's right, then I'm wondering how I can test to see if anything loaded, since PdfDocument() can't be found.
begin:vcard
fn:Thomas Gagne
n:Gagne;Thomas
email;internet:tgga...@gmail.com
tel;home:248 542 8555
tel;cell:248 227 4329
note;quoted-printable:Experienced software developer and manager=0D=0A=
	25-years development experience in personal and commercial finance, banki=
	ng, and casualty insurance.
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/anything-worth-doing
version:2.1