I'd like to know why VS constantly botches my code. I turned off
auto-complete, but it still manages to insert hidden nasties that make me
re-write entire functions that are perfectly valid. Has anyone else had this
problem, where VS claims your blocks are not spaced equally? It normally
happens when leaving an embedded block, ie

if this:
    something happens
else:
    sometjhing else

the problem VS has is at the return to the outer code, it thinks else is not
indented the same as if, when it is.