From: users-boun...@lists.ironpython.com
[mailto:users-boun...@lists.ironpython.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Evans
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 9:04 PM
To: users@lists.ironpython.com
Subject: [IronPython] Silverlight IronPy Video Player

Does anyone have an example of a Video Player in IronPython using Silverlight?
I would like to eventually build one. My Objectives are to dynamically generate
the source Video Files in to the Silverlight App. But I can't seem to get past
or find info on what is needed to build a Video Player using the
IronPython/Silverlight controls

Cheers

Andrew