Thanks for reporting these and sorry for the delay in the response - it's been
a busy week so far!  I now have fixes for all of these except for the completion
cannot be committed issue checked in so they'll be in the next release.  I'll
keep an eye out for the completion not committing issue as well.  Keep the
issues
coming if you can! :)