Ouch!  If PR is the answer, then the wrong question has been asked.

And I agree: the people in the middle aren't in a position to comment.

Hank

PS: When did the relief at getting out of middle hit you?  Spokane?  S.
Dakota? Minnesota? <s> Having been in that kind of position, I know it took
a little while for it to sink in when I was out of the middle.  I think it
was about the 3rd day out on the road for me.