If you'd like to store the scripts in a database and allow the user to have
scripts reference each other the one thing that you'll probably want to do
next is implement a PlatformAdaptationLayer to virtualize the file system.
You can look at the Silverlight host to see how that's done but it basically
it involes subclassing both PlatformAdaptationLayer and ScriptHost (to
provide your PAL subclass).

The having VS save to the database part might be trickier.  It seems like you'd
at least need a plugin to VS to know when the files are getting saved and that's
not something I know how to do off the top of my head.  One extreme solution
might be to plug into VS's source control mechanisms but I'm guessing that's
not easy.  If you're starting VS on the behalf of the user it might be easy
enough to have another program which has a FileSystemWatcher watching the
project and propagating changes.