Is there some sort of crazy IronPython rescue keyword, or is this just from an
IronRuby copy/paste? From http://ironpython.net/documentation/dotnet/ :

Given that raise results in the creation of both a Python exception object and
a .NET exception object, and given that rescue can catch both Python exceptions
and .NET exceptions, a question arises of which of the exception objects will
be used by the rescue keyword. The answer is that it is the type used in the
rescue clause. i.e. if the rescue clause uses the Python exception, then the
Python exception object will be used. If the rescue clause uses the .NET
exception, then the .NET exception object will be used.

When I googled it I only ran into Ruby docs discussing 'rescue', so I am
assuming that this is just unclear/incorrect...