I've closed the following issues

   - Negative: Different error thrown for wrong number of parameters under
   PreferComDispatch mode <http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/24013>
   - compiling a package with sub-packages doesnt preserve the
hierarchy.<http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/24013>
   - Remove clr.LoadModules since its redundant with
clr.AddReference<http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/24066>
   - IronPython: running a test through run_interactive.py not the same as a
   true ipy.exe interactive
session<http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/24069>
   - The /r: switch in pyc.py should add a reference
effectively.<http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/24073>
   - Update ConsoleWindow in IronPython sample and other SDK samples to
   reflect Editor API changes<http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/24110>
      - Looking at the
samples<http://ironpython.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Samples>page,
this sample doesn't seem to exist anymore
   - unable to remove event handlers for value
type<http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/23880>
   - the last added event handler should be removed
first<http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/23881>
   - chmod('aa',0777) changes file's attribute from 'A' to 'RA' in
   IronPython <http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/23885>

Questions:

   - DLR Doesn't disambiguate between a static method and an instance method
   with the same name <http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/24003>
      - Not sure whether this issue applies to IronPython. I need someone
      who knows the interaction between .NET and IronPython to comment.
   - Issues that reference 'SNAP' and 'merlin-*' e.g.
      - SNAP: test_memory.py has begun
failing<http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/24055>
      - IronPython: test_weakref.py fails on
merlin-18<http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/24056>

If the test passes, is it okay to close issues like this? I know SNAP was a
Microsoft specific test running framework but I'm not sure about merlin-*.

Richard