I agree with all of  you.  I was trying to get something that works in the
default case (no switches, IronPython on Windows).
I am not really equipped to test the other options. I'ld like to, but I'm
not going to run out and buy a Mac just to test on.  (If only I could.)
If it only works in the default case, but not the edges, it's better than
not working at all, IMHO.

I'll spend more time working on it, then learn to make a patch file (last
time I tried, Mark could not read it, and I ended up sending him the whole
text) and re-submit.

Will someone please volunteer to help me figure out why I can't build IPy on
Ubuntu?  I'll pay the phone/connection charges.
--
Vernon