Hi Alex,

On 1/25/10 11:03 AM, alex pappas wrote:
Hi Daniel,

We make a call and the call tries from the Failure Route 5 times new gateway (with dispatcher) but WITHOUT success in termination. In every try we get back 503 Congestion. In this case how many CDRs we should see in our LOG.

We have the modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 6) and we setflag(6) for every INVITE.
iirc, at some point was an option to get all failed legs accounted. I don't remember using it so I have to check the sources (you are on 1.5.x, right?).

For next version I plan to make acc functions available on rest of the routes, should be few updates to take sip method from cseq header and ignore r-uri if it is a reply processed, in failure route should work by default, I see no reasons now what could be the problem.

Cheers,
Daniel