Hello all... this project looks very promising.  I am trying to write a C#
library that will be called from an existing ObjC application.  I had found
this web page:http://www.mono-project.com/ObjCSharp

Which this seems to be going down the path I want, however it has not been
updated in 2 years.

I have some common code that needs to run between Mac and Windows.  But the
UI can be in true native.  All of the examples for monoobjc seem to be the
C# app runs and has the ability to handle the NIB.  What I want is an ObjC
app that runs and can invoke my C# library.

Thanks.