Hello,

This seems to be related to command line parsing and whether it is
linked to OS version or to Mono version seems unclear at the moment.

At this time, there is no workaround to make Document based
application work in Managed Mode (which means, with all the assemblies
in the Resources folder). BUT, the problem does not exist when using
the Native Mode (which means, that all the assemblies are embedded in
a native executable). I imagine that you want to redistribute your
application, so the Native Mode is the way to go once your application
is ready.

For more informations:
- http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=anatomy-of-an-application
explains the two modes Managed and Native
- http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=redistribution explains how to
package your application for redistribution

I have also attached a modified NAnt script for the QTKitPlayer sample
application. Just replace the existing one with this. It will package
it in Native Mode and you will be able to check that the warning has
disappeared. Let me know it it works on your machines.

Regards, Laurent Etiemble