First I am very pleased with the integration monobjc provides.  Excellent
work.

I have an issue where I am trying to build a no-mono version of my
application.  Everything seems to work, all the correct libraries are
embedded and copied in.  I have this very simple test case below.  Note the
NNN in the URL.  I use build.sh -build.  I then move Mono.framework out of
the way.  Then when I run my application this error is printed:
http://www.yahoo.com/nnn

Yes lowercase nnn... and that is the complete error.  No innerexception, no
other text.  Now if I move Mono.framework back the application runs as
expected.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  We very much want to utilize the
embedded application so we can avoid a full install of Mono.

Thanks,
Duane

using Monobjc;
using Monobjc.Cocoa;
using System;
using System.Net;
                public static void Main()
                {
                   string xmlAddress = "http://www.yahoo.com/NNN";;
                   try
                   {
                      HttpWebRequest httpReq = WebRequest.Create(xmlAddress)
as HttpWebRequest;
                   }
                   catch (Exception err)
                   {
                      Console.WriteLine(err.Message);
                   }

                   // Load the Frameworks
                   ObjectiveCRuntime.LoadFramework("Cocoa");