Hi Laurent,

Thanks for your reply. It indeed works if I create a bundle. It seemed strange to me as cocoa-sharp did not require this specific directory structure.

Miguel

Laurent Etiemble wrote:
Hello,

The error you get roughly means that the NIB file has not been found.

When developing a Cocoa application with Monobjc, you have to follow
the specific directory structure of a Cocoa Application Bundle. I
suggest you to read
http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=anatomy-of-an-application and
http://developer.apple.com/documentation/CoreFoundation/Conceptual/CFBundles/Concepts/BundleAnatomy.html
to learn about the structure.

In most cases, everything that apply to Cocoa can be applied to Monobjc.

Regards, Laurent Etiemble