Hi,
 I am trying to build a cluster with 2 nodes each
being a  dual processor xeon machine. I have installed
openMPI on one of the machines in /opt/open-mpi folder
and have kept the folder shared across the network
thru nfs mounted again in the same folder.
 Now I would like to run mpi code involving both
machines.  I run the code with command
 mpirun --hostfile hostfile -np 2 a.out
where hostfile has ipaddresses of both the
machines(192.168.1.1(master node) and
192.168.1.2(slave node)).
 I get the error
----------
orte: command not found
 ERROR : A daemon on node 192.166.1.2 failed to start
as expected
 ERROR : there may be more information available from
the remote shell (see above)
 ERROR : the daemon exited unexpectedly with status
127

Could you please let me know how to get over this
problem?

awaiting your reply,
-Mahesh