On Jan 17, 2007, at 10:56 AM, Tim Campbell wrote:

In the 1.2b3 build I notice that the opal* page links are not longer
included.  Is this by design?  Also, and more importantly, the actual
opalcc.1 man page which the links point to is not copied into the
man1 directory.  I trace this to the addition (in 1.2b3) of
WANT_INSTALL_HEADERS_TRUE to the man_MANS definition in opal/tools/
wrappers/Makefile.in.  I checked config.log and it shows that
WANT_INSTALL_HEADERS_TRUE = '#', which results in man_MANS not being
defined.  Is this a bug or should I be specifying something new (as
compared to 1.2b2) when running configure.

The fact that the opal* and orte* wrapper compiler man pages are not installed was by design. However, it looks like a mistake was made in the v1.2 tarballs with regards to the symlinks. I'll make sure that gets sorted out before the v1.2 release.

Thanks,

Brian

--
  Brian Barrett