Well, I've managed to get a working solution, but I'm not sure how I got there. I built a test case that looked like a nice simple version of what I was trying to do and it worked, so I moved the test code into my implementation and low and behold it works. I must have been doing something a little funky in the original pass, likely causing a stack smash somewhere or trying to do a get/put out of bounds.

If I have any more problems, I'll let y'all know. I've tested pretty heavy usage up to 128 MPI processes across 16 nodes and things seem to be behaving. I did notice that single sided transfers seem to be a little slower than explicit send/recv, at least on GigE. Once I do some more testing, I'll bring things up on IB and see how things are going.

-Mike

Mike Houston wrote: