On 5/21/07, Pak Lui <pak....@sun.com> wrote:
I have tried using SSH instead of rsh before but I didn't use with the
kerberos auth. I can see you've tried to run qrsh -inherit via ssh
already before the mpirun line and verify the connection works.

Hi Pak Lui,

I have tested it a bit more, the culprit is the kerberos
authentification. I have created a passphrase-less ~/.ssh/id_rsa and
added the public key to ~/.ssh/authorized_keys. According to the log
generated by ssh -v -v -v, there are many GSS errors, in that case the
public key authentifiction is used as fallback. Unfortunately, this is
no solution I'd recommend to my users.

So it is no openmpi problem, sorry for the noise.

Regards, Götz

--
AL I:40: Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.