From: Jeff Squyres <jsquy...@cisco.com>

Can you be a bit more specific than "it dies"?  Are you talking about
mpif90/mpif77, or your app?

Sorry, tuspid me. When executing mpif90 or mpif77 I have a segfault and it doesn't compile. I've tried both with or without input (i.e., giving it something to compile or just executing it expecting to see the normal "no files given" kind of message). The intel suite compiled openmpi without problems.

Going through the posting guidelines:

5005.0 $ ompi_info --all
Segmentation fault

(added an strace of this execution in attach).
(also added config.log e make.log)

I have compiled lam 7.1.3 with this set of compilers and have no problem at all.

 thanks,

 Ricardo Reis

 'Non Serviam'

 PhD student @ Lasef
 Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
 <http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt>

 &

 Cultural Instigator @ RĂ¡dio Zero
 http://radio.ist.utl.pt