I'm having trouble configuring Open-MPI 1.2.4 with the Intel C++ Compiler v.
10.  I have Mac OS X 10.4.10.  I have succesfully configured and built OMPI
with the gcc compilers and a combination of gcc/ifort.  When I try to configure
with icc/icpc it gives me an error saying I have a bad C++ compiler and it
failed to compile a simple program.  I have compiled many simple test programs
with icpc with no error.  The config.log and output of configure (config.out)
files are attached.  Thanks in advance for any help.

JTF

John T. Foster, Jr.
Penetrator Technology, 05431
Bldg. 971/2031 (MS 1160)