Thanks for your reply,

 I used MPI_Wtime for my application but even then process 0 took longer
time executing the mentioned code segment. I might be worng, but what I
see is process 0 takes more time to access the array elements than other
processes. Now I dont see what to do because the mentioned code segment
is creating a bottleneck for the timing of my application.

Can any one suggest somthing in this regard. I will be very thankful

regards

Aftab Hussain