From: users-boun...@open-mpi.org [mailto:users-boun...@open-mpi.org] On
Behalf Of Karsten Bolding
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 9:40 AM
To: us...@open-mpi.org
Subject: Re: [OMPI users] machinefile and rank

On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 09:22:50 -0500, Jeff Squyres wrote:
> Unfortunately, not yet.  I believe that this kind of functionality is

> slated for the v1.3 series -- is that right Ralph/Voltaire?

thats a pity since performance of the setup is horrible if I can't
control the order.

the svn code will develop into v1.3 - right? Is the feature already in
svn?

kb

Karsten Bolding                    Bolding & Burchard Hydrodynamics
Strandgyden 25                     Phone: +45 64422058
DK-5466 Asperup                    Fax:   +45 64422068
Denmark                            Email: kars...@bolding-burchard.com

http://www.findvej.dk/Strandgyden25,5466,11,3