Hi all,

I had posted a message about my problem and I did all solutions but the problem is not solved it. The problem is that I have installed Open-MPI on three machines (1 master+2 slaves). When I submit a job to master I can see that "orted" daemon is launched on all machines (by running "top" on all machines) but all "orted" daemons terminate after few seconds and nothing will happen. First I thought that it can be because remote machines can not launch "orted" but now I am sure that it can be run on all machines without problem. Any suggestion?

D.