On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 2:18 PM, Jeff Squyres <jsquy...@cisco.com> wrote:
> What exactly does mpicc --showme:compile output?
>
>  mpicc (and friends) typically do not output -I only for "special"
>  directories, such as /usr/include, because adding -I/usr/include may
>  subvert the compiler's normal include directory search order.

On my machine, "mpicc -showme:compile" outputs  "-pthread" only.

I guess CMake is modeling MPI recognizing after MPICH, and that "-I"
flags appears in "mpicc -showme:compile" output there; tried to check
that, but latest MPICH (1.0.7) won't even compile on my machine...  In
any case, I reported the issue to the CMake bug tracker too.

Regards.