This is a different issue. On top of Myrinet, Open MPI support two nodes: cm and the others. Basically, the difference is how the card will be used. If you only specify the btls then Open MPI will try to initialize the CM PML and that's how this error message appears. If you add OMPI_MCA_pml=^cm to your environment, then this warning will go away.

  george.