Hi There,

I'm attempting to debug some configuration issue with the recent version of OMPI, version 1.2.6. I'm able to build all of the MCA modules, and I've figured out how to display the list of AVAILABLE modules using ompi_info, but is there a way to display the list of modules that was selected at runtime? I've tried the -v option to mpirun, and read through the FAQs, but I can't seem to figure out how to have OMPI display the selected MCAs when a job starts. Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

-Josh