Hi,

I'm starting to use OpenMPI and I'm having some troubles. I wrote a
simple program that tries to open files using the function
MPI_File_open(). Like below:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <string.h>

#include <mpi.h>

int processoPrincipal(void);
int processosEscravos(void);

int main(int argc, char** argv) {
        int meuRank, numeroProcessos;
        MPI_File arquivoEntrada, arquivoSaida;

        MPI_Init(&argc, &argv);
        MPI_Comm_rank(MPI_COMM_WORLD, &meuRank);
        MPI_Comm_size(MPI_COMM_WORLD,&numeroProcessos);

        MPI_File_open(MPI_COMM_WORLD, argv[1], MPI_MODE_RDONLY,
MPI_INFO_NULL, &arquivoEntrada);
        strcat(argv[1], ".bz2");
        MPI_File_open(MPI_COMM_WORLD, argv[1], MPI_MODE_RDWR |
MPI_MODE_CREATE, MPI_INFO_NULL, &arquivoSaida);

        if (meuRank != 0) {
                processoPrincipal();
        } else {
                processosEscravos();
        }

        MPI_Finalize();
        return 0;
}

But I'm getting a error message like:

*** An error occurred in MPI_Barrier
*** An error occurred in MPI_Barrier
*** after MPI was finalized
*** MPI_ERRORS_ARE_FATAL (goodbye)
*** after MPI was finalized
*** MPI_ERRORS_ARE_FATAL (goodbye)

What is this ?

--
Davi Vercillo Carneiro Garcia
http://davivercillo.blogspot.com/

Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro
Departamento de Ciência da Computação
DCC-IM/UFRJ - http://www.dcc.ufrj.br

Grupo de Usuários GNU/Linux da UFRJ (GUL-UFRJ)
http://www.dcc.ufrj.br/~gul

Linux User: #388711
http://counter.li.org/

"Good things come to those who... wait." - Debian Project

"A computer is like air conditioning: it becomes useless when you open
windows." - Linus Torvalds