Shafagh,

You should be able to google modules. it should take you to http:// modules.sourceforge.net. That is where the software is.

Doug
On Oct 1, 2008, at 9:32 PM, Shafagh Jafer wrote:

could you please be specific on what I should google? please give me the keywords. I couldn't hit the target:<

--- On Wed, 10/1/08, Doug Reeder <d...@rain.org> wrote:
From: Doug Reeder <d...@rain.org>
Subject: Re: [OMPI users] 1.2.2 to 1.2.7 differences.
To: "Open MPI Users" <us...@open-mpi.org>
Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 8:58 PM

Shafagh,

You should be able to run whatever version of open-mpi you want. You just need to make sure that in the build and run steps that you don't mix the two. I have had good results using modules (you can google it, download it, build and install it) to keep them separate. You probably want to upgrade to gcc 3.x.x or 4.x.x and use module for that also).

Doug Reeder