Hi all,

This is the procedure i have followed to install openmpi. Is there
some installation or environment setting problem in here?
an openmpi program with 4 process is run across 2 dual-core intel
machines, with 2 processes running on each of the machine.

ompi-checkpoint is successful but ompi-restart fails with following error

$:> ompi-restart ompi_global_snapshot_6045.ckpt
mpirun noticed that process rank 0 with PID 6372 on node
acl-cadi-pentd-1.cse.buffalo.edu exited on signal 11 (Segmentation
fault).

Open-mpi installation steps:
./configure --prefix=/home/csgrad/audhakne/.openmpi --with-ft=cr
--with-blcr=/usr/lib64 --enable-debug
make
make install

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$HOME/.openmpi/lib/:$HOME/.openmpi/lib/openmpi:/usr/lib64
export PATH=$HOME/.openmpi/bin:$PATH

NOTE: blcr is installed as a module
$:> lsmod | grep blcr

blcr                  117892  0
blcr_vmadump           58264  1 blcr
blcr_imports           46080  2 blcr,blcr_vmadump

Please let me know if there is problem with above procedure, thanks a
lot for your time.

Best.