Am 12.10.2008 um 00:21 schrieb Sean Davis:

<snip>

Thanks, Pak.  There is only one queue on the SGE system.  Of course,
there are queue instances for each machine, which is the usual for
SGE.

I'll give the -masterq a look.  And the messages files for the
involved machines are devoid of anything useful; in fact, there is no
mention of these jobs, in general.

Hi,

to see more, you can set "loglevel log_info" in the scheduler configuration.

Do you have more than one network card installed and gave them the same name?
Your defined "tmpdir" is local on each machine?
Do you redifine $TMPDIR in your .bashrc or anything else therein?

-- Reuti

Sean

Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 07:56:02 -0400
From: Jeff Squyres <jsquy...@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [OMPI users] SGE tight integration and ?tm? protocol for
       start
To: Open MPI Users <us...@open-mpi.org>

I don't know much/anything about SGE (I'll leave that to the Sun folks on this list to reply), but I can tell you about the tm plugins: tm is the protocol used by the PBS/Torque family of launchers. It looks like your Open MPI was built with TM support, but when you launch, it's likely unable
to find the support libraries that it needs to load  those plugins.

This is probably fine in your case, since you want to use SGE, not TM.