Hi Terry,

I would like to run a paraview-server all time on our cluster (even
though it is not in use 24h) - but this would simply result in some kind
of "heating-thread".

Even though it has (in theory) no impact on the node performace (which
is part of a grid-engine), it would simply result in some kind of
"heating-thread" which is not a nice idea.

Greetings
Jens