How can i do this in my etc/openmpi-mca-params.conf file ?

Bernard

Ralph Castain a écrit :
I'm afraid that the changes in how we handle hostfiles forced us to remove the default hostfile name. Beginning with 1.3, you will need to specify it.

Note that you can do this in your etc/openmpi-mca-params.conf file, if you want.

Ralph