Brock --

I'd love to do it. Let me ping George and see who else may be interested; we'll coordinate specific times and whatnot off-list.

On Jan 8, 2009, at 9:05 PM, Brock Palen wrote:

Hi List,

I am starting up a PodCast on my own time on HPC/Research Computing. One of the requested topics was OpenMPI.

Website is:  www.rce-cast.com

Please send me on the site any topics or software you would like to hear. Also you can see a listing of current nominations.

Jeff I know you just did SC and one with FLOSS weekly,
Would you and George be available for 30-60 minutes on skype some time? Is there other core OpenMPI people who want to do this instead let me know.

Brock Palen
www.umich.edu/~brockp
Center for Advanced Computing
bro...@umich.edu