Hello all,

    We''ve a cluster with 23 nodes connected to IB switch and 8 nodes
have connected to ethernet switch. Master node is also connected to IB
switch. SGE(with tight integration, -pe orte)  is used for
parallel/serial job submission.

Open MPI-1.3 is installed on master node with IB support
(--with-openib=/usr). The same folder is copied to the remaining 23 IB
nodes.

Now what shall I do for remaining 8 ethernet nodes:
 (1) Copy the same folder(IB) to these nodes
 (2) Install Open MPI on one of the 8 eight ethernet nodes. Copy the
same to 7 nodes.
 (3) Install an ethernet version of Open MPI on master node and copy to 8 nodes.

Which of the above could solve the SGE ethernet/IB parallel job submission?

Thanks,
Sangamesh