FWIW, I usually announce short outages like that on the devel list; this one was supposed to only be 30 minutes this morning but they apparently ran into some problems when trying to bring the machine back.

There still appears to be a residual problem that the server is up (e.g., mail is flowing) but I cannot connect to http://www.open- mpi.org/. I've pinged the sysadmins to make sure they know. Hopefully, it'll be back soon.