On Feb 2, 2009, at 1:27 PM, Joe Griffin wrote:

Hi Jeff and Tony,

I just tried 1.2.2 on my Itanium and got the same error.

Our code uses 1.2.2, but I built it back in 2007 with
V8 of the compiler.  Now I am using V10.1.  So, perhaps
the code is incompatible with Intel V10.1.

(on Itanium)

Ah ha, that makes a much more plausible explanation...

I had a few off-list offers to give me access to Itanium systems; many thanks to all of you who offered. Unfortunately, I don't have the resources/time/expertise to make this fix (I know just about zero about assembly, particularly with all the different cross-platform/ compiler compatibility issues). Does anyone else have both access and expertise to fix this issue?

Cisco Systems