Can you send all the information listed here:

    http://www.open-mpi.org/community/help/

On Feb 12, 2009, at 8:48 PM, Ramya Narasimhan wrote:

Hi,
I have entered the IP address of the system in the hosts file (twice the IP for two CPU's) .I don't know about this mca parameter. Can you please tell me about this or any reference material for this parameter? Actually the input file is to perform minimization of the protein using CHARMM program. It is not giving any error message as which rank stopped. The output shows that the first charmm stops and the job runs on the other which is fully completed. When I tried to check for the CPU's it actually encounts, I gave the command in charmm and it replied only one CPU. Is there anything wrong in the way of adding CPU's?
Thanks for help
Varsha.