There won't be an official SRPM until 1.3.1 is released.

But to test if 1.3.1 is on-track to deliver a proper solution to you, can you try a nightly tarball, perhaps in conjunction with our "buildrpm.sh" script?

    https://svn.open-mpi.org/source/xref/ompi_1.3/contrib/dist/linux/buildrpm.sh

It should build a trivial SRPM for you from the tarball. You'll likely need to get the specfile, too, and put it in the same dir as buildrpm.sh. The specfile is in the same SVN directory:

https://svn.open-mpi.org/source/xref/ompi_1.3/contrib/dist/linux/openmpi.spec