If you simply want to call is "Problems in 1.3" I might have some things to add, though!

gerry

Jeff Squyres wrote:
On Feb 23, 2009, at 8:59 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:

Err... I'm a little confused. We've been emailing about this exact issue for a week or two (off list); you just re-started the conversation from the beginning, moved it to the user's list, and dropped all the CC's (which include several people who are not on this list). Why did you do that?

GAAH!!  Mea maxima culpa.  :-(

My stupid mail program did something strange (exact details unimportant) that made me think you re-sent your message to the users list yesterday -- thereby re-starting the whole conversation, etc. Upon double checking, I see that this is *not* what you did at all -- my mail program was showing me your original post from Feb 4 and making it look like you re-sent it yesterday. I just wasn't careful in my reading. Sorry about that; the fault and confusion was entirely mine. :-(

(we're continuing the conversation off-list just because it's gnarly and full of details about Vampir that most people probably don't care about; they're working on a small example to send to me that replicates the problem -- will post back here when we have some kind of solution...)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...

--
Gerry Creager -- gerry.crea...@tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983