Thank you, Jeff and Ganesh.

My current research is trying to rewrite some collective MPI operations to work with our system. Barrier is my first step, maybe I will have bcast and reduce in the future. I understand that some applications used too many unnecessary barriers. But here what I want is just an application to measure the performance improvement versus normal MPI_Barrier. And the improvement can only be measured if the barriers are executed many times. I have done some synthetic tests, all I need now are real applications.

Shan