On Mon, Jan/26/2009 12:16:47PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
> Yowza!  Bummer.  Please let us know what Pathscale says.

I encountered the same issue and here is Pathscale's
response:

  "C++ OpenMP is not fully supported in the GCC3-based
  front-end, that your compilation is using. This old
  front-end is being used probably because you are compiling
  on a GCC3-based linux distribution. You are seeing this
  failure due to this incomplete support. A solution is
  moving to a GCC4-based distribution so that the compiler
  uses the new GCC4-based front-end with C++ OpenMP support.
  You can also trying adding -gnu4 option to your
  compilation on a GCC3-based system, but it is not always
  guaranteed to work on GCC3-based systems."

-Ethan