There is a tool (not free) That I have liked that works great with OMPI, and can use gprof information.

http://www.allinea.com/index.php?page=74

Also I am not sure but Tau (which is free) Might support some gprof hooks.
http://www.cs.uoregon.edu/research/tau/home.php

Brock Palen
www.umich.edu/~brockp
Center for Advanced Computing