or any link which helps to understand system reuirement for certain test scenario ..

On Apr 23, 2009 12:42pm, viral....@gmail.com wrote:
Hi
Thanks for your response.
However, I am running
mpiexec .... -ppn 24 -n 192 /opt/IMB-MPI1 alltaoll -msglen /root/temp

And file /root/temp contains entry upto 65535 size only. That means alltoall test will run upto 65K size only

So, in that case I will require very less memory but then in that case also test is running out-of-memory. Please help someone to understand the scenario. Or do I need to switch to some algorithm or do I need to set some other environment variables ? or anything like that ?