Dear,

 I intend to override some MPI functions such as MPI_Init, MPI_Recv... but I
don't want to dig into OpenMPI source code.Therefore, I am thinking of a way to
create a lib called "mympi.h" in which I will #include "mpi.h" to override
those functions. I will create a new interface with exactly the same signatures
like MPI_Init (because users are familiar with those functions). However, the
problem is that I don't know how to override those functions because as I know,
C/C++ doesn't allow us to override functions (only overload them).

 Could you please show me how to override OMPI functions but still keep the
same function names and signatures?

 Thank you so much for your time and consideration

Le , Duy Khanh
Cellphone: (+84)958521704
Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering
Ho Chi Minh city University of Technology , Viet Nam