I am 99.99% sure that this bug has been fixed in the current trunk and will be available in the upcoming 1.3.3 release...

Thanks
Edgar

Lippert, Ross wrote:
The attached program prints hangs at after printing "Iteration 65524".
It does not appear to me that it should.  Removal of the barrier call or
changing the barrier call to use MPI_COMM_WORLD does get rid of the
hang, so I believe this program is a minimal representation of a bug.

I have attached the output of ompi_info --all as well.  I do not have
access to the config.log.

The command to compile was

mpicc mpibug.c

The command to run was
orterun --np 8 --mca btl tcp,self -- ./a.out

-r