Tried adjusting oob_tcp_peer_retries. Same result.

I don't think it to be a memory limitation...I've got 64GB per box and
this is only taking about 5GB. I've got no limitations set on a per-job or
per-process basis.

____________________
Steve Dale
Senior Platform Analyst
Health Canada
Phone: (613)-948-4910
E-mail: steven_d...@hc-sc.gc.ca

Ralph Castain <r...@open-mpi.org>
Sent by: users-boun...@open-mpi.org
07/20/2009 11:24 AM
Please respond to
Open MPI Users <us...@open-mpi.org>

Open MPI Users <us...@open-mpi.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [OMPI users] Possible openmpi bug?

Try adjusting this:
oob_tcp_peer_retries = 10

to be

oob_tcp_peer_retries = 1000

It should have given you an error if this failed, but let's give it a try
anyway.

You might also check to see if you are hitting memory limitations. If so,
or if you just want to try anyway, try reducing the value of
coll_sync_barrier_before.

Ralph

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Steven Dale <steven_d...@hc-sc.gc.ca>