No problem - yes indeed, 1.1.x would be a bad choice :-)

On Aug 10, 2009, at 3:58 PM, Jody Klymak wrote:

On Aug 10, 2009, at  14:39 PM, Ralph Castain wrote:

mpirun --display-allocation -pernode --display-map hostname

Ummm, hmm, this is embarassing, none of those command line arguments worked, making me suspicious...

It looks like somehow I decided to build and run openMPI 1.1.5, or at least
mpirun --version tells me that is the mpirun version.

I'll get back to you when I get time to rebuild with 1.3.3. Could be that this is the source of my xgrid problems as well.

Sorry for the noise.  I'll get back to you if I still have problems...

Thanks,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak
http://web.uvic.ca/~jklymak/