Hi Ben

My recollection is that similar problems were reported here
when there was some residual of a previous build
(perhaps with gfortran), which was not completely
cleaned up, when the current build was compiled.

Have you tried to start fresh from the tarball using PGI only?

Gus Correa
Gustavo Correa
Palisades, NY, 10964-8000 - USA

Ben Mayer wrote:
I have received two private emails saying to check my PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH. The path is OK and I am using the full pathname to make sure I get the right exe. I also checked the LD_LIBRARY_PATH and that appears to be OK.