Hi Josh,

It is good to hear from you that work is in progress towards resiliency of
Open-MPI. I was and I am waiting for this capability in Open-MPI. I have
almost finished my development work and waiting for this to happen so that I
can test my programs. It will be good if you can tell how long it will take
to make Open-MPI a resilient impementation. Here by resiliency I mean
abnormal termination or intentionally killing a process should not cause
any(parent or sibling) process to be terminated, given that processes are
connected.

thanks.

Regards,